Conveniently located in downtown Raleigh, we offer a wide range of med spa services. The Lotus Spa is owned and operated by Nurse Practitioner, Ashley Baxter.
We specialize in lasers and injectables. Our experienced team can treat all skin types, conditions, and concerns., Laser, IPL, Peels and more are available. Enjoy advanced med spa treatments in a beautiful, serene setting.
Client Reviews on Ashley
- “Traveling for work this week and a total stranger was gushing over my skin. This would not have happened a year ago. Photo facial, revision skin care and big huge thank you to Ashley!”
- “My first experience at the Lotus Spa was amazing! Ashley is so patient and informative. I look forward to the future with her. She’s got a client here for probably at least a year! Thank you Ashley!”
- “Ashley has been a miracle worker with my skin this past year. Love her she is awesome!”
- “Ashley is amazing! The office is clean, relaxing, and comfortable. I’ve been getting laser removal treatments for the past 6 months and have had only great experiences here. Ashley is super sweet and trustworthy. She is also super flexible with switching around appointments if needed. I am so happy I found this place!”
- “Ashley is an incredible asset to the skincare profession! I have been just twice and seen such improvements in my skin tone and wrinkle reduction. Ashley is kind , compassionate and skilled. Her knowledge of what the skin type responds to is astounding. I am so very thankful I found her. She is a gift to all that find their way to her door.”
- “Ashley did an amazing job, and I’d recommend her to anyone. I was looking for someone who could safely eliminate the hair causing bumps on my neck, and thats exactly what I found. Not only is my neck smooth now and bump free after the 6 quick laser treatments, but I also have not been burned or discolored in any way. This is a common concern among laser recipients with darker skin, and as the picture shows, this has not happened, and my skin irritating hair is completely gone. Great Job!”
In order for us to help you love your skin, we require a consultation for each client. The consultation gives us the opportunity to get to know YOU. We will identify your unique skin concerns and answer any questions you may have about our different treatment options. Getting to know you will allow us to tailor our treatment options to be the most beneficial to you and explain how each treatment works. Our consultation fee is $75 and is deducted from your treatment plan. Call/text for the fastest response 919-559-8387